Friday, March 29, 2013

SCS Variety Challenge 186 - Downtown

I posted the variety challenge on the Splitcoast Stampers site on Wednesday but am just now getting around to posting it here. Hope you feel inspired to play along! Click the link below to find out how.

SBVC186 - Hot Hexagons
Hexagons are everywhere in scrapbooking lately, so try your hand at creating a layout that uses hexagons! If you need some inspiration, I attached a few sketches that feature lots of hexagons.
 

Recipe:
Honeycomb, Glamour Uppercase & Glamour Lowercase Alphabets
Buzz and Bumble Level 2 papers
Champagne & White Daisy cardstock
Cocoa & Sunset ink
Cocoa marker
Craft buttons
Natural Hemp
3-D foam tape
Cricut Accent Essentials cartridge: hexagons
Pattern: Lovely Assistant from Magic


From Let's Scrap

From Nuts About Sketches
From Sketch Savvy

1 comment:

Tanya said...

you are right! I'm loving the hexagons! I'll see if I can play along! :)