Thursday, March 28, 2013

Yummy Treat Layout

The Color My Heart Color Dare for the week was to use Sky, Blush, and Buttercup on our artwork. I thought it would be a fun color scheme for my ice cream photos. Just an FYI: CTMH's burlap ribbon looks great on almost any project, and isn't it the perfect texture for a waffle cone?



Recipe:
Fanfare WOTG stamp set
Sky, Blush, Buttercup, Chocolate & White Daisy cardstock
Blush, Buttercup & Desert Sand ink
Chocolate marker
Burlap ribbon
Pink Glitter Gems
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped circle, title
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 13

2 comments:

Pam said...

Absolutely love this layout! I have a greyhound and a whippet who love ice cream. This is a wonderful idea with the ribbon for cones on my next layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Color my Heart this week.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

What a fun layout! Everyone looks like they are truly enjoying their treat! I like the circle and scalloped circle backgrounds too! Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare--please join us again soon!
:) Marie