Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dinos Layout

Two posts in one day - wow! I got a lot of scrapping in today, so I thought I'd share another layout with you. I wanted to play along with challenge 2 from Virtual Scrapbook Night at Splitcoast stampers: try making a layout without any white on it. Create your own “white space” without one drop of white.

I started with National Scrapbook Day Sketch 6 from 2 Broke Girls.
And here's what I came up with. I forgot I wasn't supposed to use white and I added white ribbon, so then I had to sponge my ribbon with Bamboo ink to get it to a different color! Guess I should have had the challenge right in front of me while I was working . . .





















Recipe:
Cocktail Alphabet & Roar stamp sets
Moon Doggie Level 2 papers
Desert Sand & Colonial White cardstock
Cranberry, Garden Green, Indian Corn Blue & Bamboo ink
Colonial White twill ribbon
Garden Green conchos
Pattern: 2 Broke Girls NSD Sketch 6

No comments: