Saturday, May 4, 2013

Wonderful Layout

As I scrapped these pictures from the Chula Vista Nature Center, I couldn't help marveling at the variety of sea life we saw. These tanks weren't as colorful as the ones with the blown glass sculptures, but it allowed us to get a different perspective on the creatures of the sea. I played along with the Keep It Earthy challenge by Vicky from Splitcoast Stampers, who asked us to use earth tones in our scrapbooking. It was also fun to use one of my previous sketches and see how different I could make the finished layout. Click on the link at the bottom to see the sketch and my original layout!


Recipe:
At the Aquarium stamp set
Passages Level 2 papers
Olive & Champagne cardstock
Cocoa & Goldrush ink
Love Letters Rub-Ons
White Daisy brads
Olive embroidery floss
Pattern: EMS Sketch 40

No comments: