Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Star Layout

I almost never use a Let's Scrap sketch the same week it's posted, but this time I got my act together and so here's my layout based on this week's sketch! I adapted it for the pictures I had, but I loved the little banners and the blocks of paper across the page, so I focused on those elements of the design. I also got to use some of the paper pack I received from CTMH when I first became a consultant 5 years ago, so that was exciting! (I still have more, but I'm happy to use up a little bit.)



Recipe:
You & Me stamp set
Good Times Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Sweet Leaf & Sky cardstock
Chocolate & Sky ink
Hodge Podge Color-Ready Alphabet stickers
Silver star brads (from my stash)
Pattern: Let's Scrap 7-3-13 sketch
Cricut Artiste cartridge: pennants
Challenges: Creative Belli star challenge & 2 Broke Girls Sprinkles challenge - use stars, stripes, gold or silver.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is fabulous! I love that you made the pennants across the bottom look like shooting stars or search lights! :)