Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Shining Like Stars Layout

This has not been a very scrappy month for me, but I decided to ease back into it slowly with this layout from my church's women's retreat from 2011. Our theme was Shining Like Stars, so I used that as my title. I liked the current Let's Scrap sketch and it gave me an idea of how to use the Child's Play Tire Swing challenge; I made the circles on the sketch into black tires. The resulting layout is pretty basic but very shiny!
Recipe:
Glamour Uppercase & Lowercase Alphabets & Shining Star stamp sets
Indian Corn Blue, Black & Colonial White cardstock
Versamark ink
Gold Metallics marker
Gold embossing powder
Pattern: Let's Scrap sketch 7-24-13
Challenges: Child's Play Tire Swing inspiration

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your take on the challenge!!! The stars and font are so cool, they have some real depth! Love it!