Friday, August 23, 2013

Elliot at Legoland Layout

For our family visit to Legoland, I decided to do a page that features each member of our family. Here's the first one, with my youngest son Elliot and some of his favorite activities. The inspiration photo over at 4 Crafty Chicks inspired me to add the ric-rac to my layout (it reminded me of the zig-zags on the afgan).

Update: This photo was a winner in the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge. Woohoo!

Recipe:
A Typeface stamp set
KI Memories circle paper
Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Honey & White Daisy cardstock
Cranberry, Crystal Blue & Honey ink
Green, red & blue ric-rac (Craft Essentials)
Crystal Blue Bitty Brad
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: circles
Pattern: Let's Scrap Sketch 3-7-12

6 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Love your use of ric-rac! I have drawers of it to use on cards and pages. Do I use
it? no. Love your colorful page!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job, love the layout!

Leanne DT 4CC!

Tamie said...

Incredible layout! I love the way you used the colors from our inspiration photo! Fabulous inspiration, thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Lori Turner said...

Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week! I love how my inspiration photo prompted you to use rik rak! Awesome!

Tanya said...

that's a cute idea to do a layout of each member of the family. :)

Ethan Marcotte said...

That's a nice idea. Who's the next from your family?