Friday, August 16, 2013

Ye Olde Pirate Wedding Layout

Let's Scrap has a monthly challenge to use up older items from your stash, and I figured I could certainly use a few stash items on this layout. Here's the list:
• 3 patterned papers (my strips are mostly patterned paper)
• 2 colors of cardstock (I used 7)
• ink (lots of ink on my paper edges, plus the title)
• alphabet stickers (didn't have those but I got permission to use what I have, which is stamps)
• photo corners (oldest thing in my stash, dating from 1999!)
• 6 eyelets or brads (eyelets made perfect cannon muzzles for the pirate ship)
• either washi tape, ribbon, or twine (I picked washi tape).
Now head on over to Let's Scrap to check out all their fun challenges!

Recipe:
Glamour Uppercase & Lowercase Alphabet stamp sets
For Always Level 2 papers
Desert Sand, Black, Cranberry, Cocoa, Slate, Honey & White Daisy cardstock
Black ink
Black marker
Photo corners (CM)
Silver eyelets (MM)
Gold Stickles (Ranger)
Slate washi tape
Wishblade: pirate ship, treasure chest
Pattern: Let's Scrap sketch 12-14-11
Challenges: Creative Belli glitter challenge (gold Stickles on my pirate treasure!)

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun layout! I love the ship and and the clouds, perfect and they really make a statement. Looks like you guys were having a great time too!

Danaeaccty said...

Ok, I am not a scrappbooker, but you have inspired my wedding pages! LOL... Wow, I never knew you were a blogger! So much talent Ms Cheryl! XOXO