Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Thanks Pastors Layout

This layout exercised my creativity big time! I wanted to re-create the Las Vegas sign using die-cuts, but it took me a while to find the right cut. I settled on a shape from page 33 of the Cricut Artiste booklet, and even though it doesn't look exactly like the original sign, it was the closest I could come. If anyone is wondering why our church had a Vegas theme for our Pastor Appreciation celebration, it's not because we won big at the slots! Our head pastor suffers from debilitating migraines and has to travel to Vegas every other week to go to a headache clinic there, so we thought we'd remind him of his favorite place - not!

Recipe:
Zippidee Level 2 papers
Black, Honey, Cranberry, Indian Corn Blue & White Daisy cardstock
Indian Corn Blue ink
Cranberry marker
Cricut Artiste cartridge: oval shape, title letters
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: stars
Pattern: Let's Scrap 1-12-11

No comments: