Friday, October 25, 2013

Huntington Think of You Card

I'm getting ready for a card workshop featuring the Huntington Level 2 papers, so here is my first card. Although I love the fall theme of these papers, my card workshop gals wanted all-occasion cards, so I'm kicking things off with a Thinking of You card that utilizes a fun sketch from Retro Sketches. Hope you like!
Recipe:
Noted Backgrounds, Take Note, A Typeface, Love Life & Card Chatter - Sympathy stamp sets
Huntington Level 2 papers
Barn Red, Cashmere & Colonial White cardstock
Barn Red, Olive, Slate & Versamark ink
Olive craft button & baker's twine
White embossing powder
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: note paper
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: heart, banner

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute card! I love all the yous, and love that notepaper cut!