Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stash Busters October Week 4

I am hosting the new Stash Busters challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers for anyone who has tons more scrapbooking supplies than she could use in the next 10 years - LOL! I would love to have you create a layout using the listed items and then link up at SCS using the link below.

STASH13Oct4
If you are anything like me, you have tons of older product stashed away in corners of your scrapping area, gathering cobwebs while you concentrate on newer items. This month, I am challenging you to use up certain items from your stash. I'll post a new list each Thursday this month (except the 31st), and you have until the last day of the month to scrap your layouts using the products. If you complete all four layouts, you will get an honorable mention for the month! Sound fun? Let's get started.

Since this is our final challenge this month, I'm mixing it up by giving you two options from which to chose:

Option 1
• 2 Patterned papers that are older than one year
• Felt or fabric
• 3 Buttons
• 1 Rub-on

Option 2
Find a layout that you completed at least a year previously but never put pictures on, and get some pictures printed and onto the layout!

You can use additional products, but you must use at least one of each of the items listed. If you don't have an item in your stash, please don't rush out and buy it! Just substitute a similar item from your stash. Happy hunting!

I went with Option 2 for my layout and used an incomplete layout that I've had in my stash for several years. Woohoo!

Recipe:
Chocolate Alphabet Large, Grown with Love, Thoughtful Seasons & Picture Perfect stamp sets
Twitterpated & Magic Moments Level 2 papers
Crystal Blue, Chocolate, Bamboo & Colonial White cardstock
Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf & Versamark ink
Chocolate marker
White embossing powder
Sorbet brads
Chocolate ribbon
DE In Color - Organic (chipboard)

No comments: