Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Innoventions Layout

Child's Play has a xylophone challenge that I've been trying to play all month, and I finally found pictures that worked with it!
I pulled inspiration from the colored keys on the xylophone and found a paper that incorporated most of the colors, plus the stickers had the orange. The only color I couldn't get into the challenge was the purple. I needed to complete my week 3 Stash Busters challenge from Splitcoast Stampers, so I collected some discontinued ribbon, ribbon slides, and epoxy stickers from my stash and got to work. I still have lots of the papers since they came in one of those crazy 180 sheet multi-packs, but I used up half a pack of stickers - yay!
Recipe:
Summer Stack patterned papers (DCWV)
Tulip, Moonstruck, Honey & White Daisy cardstock
Tulip, Moonstruck & Honey ink
Moonstruck marker
Tulip ribbon
Pear ribbon slides
Boys Gone Wild epoxy stickers (Reminisce)
Cricut Artbooking : title
Pattern: Page Maps November 2013 double page sketch (reversed)

6 comments:

Devra said...

What a fun layout! I love the bright colors. Great idea using the xylophone as inspiration using the striped paper. Thank you for playing along at Child's Play Challenges

Jane said...

Love all those bright happy colours. Well done on a double page - you don't see so many of these nowadays. Thanks for playing along with us on CPC.

Adele said...

And your stripy pp is like the xylophone keys! Awesome LO! Thanks for playing along at CPC!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Great job incorporating all (most) of those colors on your layout! Love the sketch you used too!
Thanks for playing w/ us at CPC!

Deanne Saunders said...

Totally cool layout!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHILD'S PLAY challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Steffanie said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and your take of the sketch you chose! I also like how you were inspired by the xylophone. Thanks for joining us at Child's Play!