Monday, January 6, 2014

Adrian's 10th Birthday Layout

So I have to ask myself, will my son will ever forgive me for using so much pink on a layout celebrating his tenth birthday? Especially considering he had a Lego party! I really, truly wanted to go with a different color scheme, but three gals came to the party wearing pink, so what's a scrapbooking mama to do? Oh well, hopefully the aqua and yellow will balance it all out in his mind.
Recipe:
Trinity Alphabet & Heartfelt Birthday Wish stamp sets
Dream Pop Level 2 papers
White Daisy cardstock
Grey Wool, Watermelon, Lagoon & Sunset ink
Turquoise ricrac (Jo-Ann's)
Turquoise brads (from my stash)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: hearts
Pattern: Fab Fifteen from Cherish

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Pink or not, it's a great color scheme - very festive!