Friday, January 10, 2014

Babycakes Birthday Card

My Babycakes card workshop is tonight, so I wanted to show off a few more of the cards I created. I'm still trying for a non-baby look for this set of cards, and I think I succeeded on this one. I also discovered that if you stamp on seam-binding ribbon, it looks pretty distinct at first, but by the next day, it pretty much bleeds together and you end up with a vintage looking ribbon. Not exactly what I was going for, but I can live with it!

Recipe:
Chantilly & Celebrate the Everyday stamp set
Babycakes Level 2 papers
Buttercup, Sunset, Chocolate & White Daisy cardstock
Buttercup, Sunset, Chocolate & Slate ink
Color-ready seam-binding ribbon
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: scalloped circle
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banners, star
Spots & Dots embossing folder (cuttlebug)
Pattern: Retro Sketches #96

No comments: