Friday, January 31, 2014

Holy Land Experience Layout 2

Completed another Holy Land Experience layout today. I realize I kept these layouts very simple, but I really couldn't figure out what else to add to complement the photos. On the flip side, the photos are scrapped and in my album, so that's a plus for me! Sometimes I get so caught up in the design that I forget it's okay not to add the kitchen sink to my layout, if you know what I mean. Looking back at even the simplest of layouts will bring back memories, and that's what counts.

Recipe:
Felicity stamp set
Huntington Level 2 papers
Champagne, Cashmere, Chocolate, Cocoa, Desert Sand & Olive cardstock
Cocoa, Desert Sand & Olive ink
Cocoa marker
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: palm tree
Pattern: EMS Sketch 52

1 comment:

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

This is a wonderful layout, Cheryl. Often less is more. You're especially good at making layout designs that let the photos shine, but they always look finished and never underdone. I love the title work you create and the torn effect on this l/o looks great.