Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ivy Lane Cards Part 2

Finished up my cards for my Ivy Lane workshop, so I thought I'd share! For the butterfly on the first card, I stamped a butterfly on the cardstock square, then stamped it again on a cardstock scrap, cut it out, and sponged the edges with Desert Sand ink. I adhered it by the body but left the wings free, and then added some Stickles to the body. One cool thing I accomplished by doing it this way: I didn't have to cut out the antenna, since they were already on the cardstock square, so it saved me a lot of time and energy!

 Pattern: Sketch 192 from Sunday Sketch and Stamp

For this one, I got the placement of the flowers correct by stamping and cutting out the flower pots, laying them on the tag, and marking a light pencil line across the top of each. I then removed the pots and had a guideline for where to place the flowers!
Pattern: Let's Scrap 1-22-14 card sketch
Recipe:
Find Your Style, Card Chatter - Sympathy & Flower Pot stamp sets
Ivy Lane Level 2 papers
Desert Sand, Hollyhock, Olive & White Daisy cardstock
Hollyhock, Blush, Olive & Cocoa ink
White Daisy organdy ribbon
Color-Ready seam binding ribbon
Diamond Stickles (ranger)
Liquid Glass
Art Philosophy cartridge: dragonfly, tag

No comments: