Sunday, May 11, 2014

Easter 2012 Layout

This week, Clear It Out Challenges is asking us to create a project that reflects our personal crafting style and uses a favorite product. My style is usually pretty linear and clean (although I've been experimenting a bit more lately) and I almost always use a sketch, so this layout is pretty typical for me. I have two favorite products that I tend to use a lot, brads and ribbon, so I added a little of both to my layout.
Recipe:
Card Word Puzzle stamp set
Pemberly Level 2 papers
Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Bamboo & Vanilla Cream cardstock
Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue & Honey ink
Outdoor Denim & Pacifica markers
Outdoor Denim grosgrain ribbon
Bamboo Bitty Brads
Trinkets Wooden Shapes (butterfly, bird, heart)
Fiskars scalloped edge punch
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title & journaling spots
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title
Pattern: Nuts About Sketches Week 314

2 comments:

Laura W said...

Love your paper and layout. And of course all the smiling pictures :) Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog. Check in tomorrow for our new challenge and to see if you are a winner :)

Pauline said...

I love your blog :)