Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Partying with Some Angry Birds Layout

For my son's 7th birthday, I made Angry Bird invitations, and I've been saving the leftover invites in a baggie for the last two years until I finally got around to scrapping this event. Even though the large Angry Bird doesn't seem to be the same shade of red as the patterned paper I chose, hopefully it still works on the layout. If you're interested in directions for making the Angry Bird invitation, check out my original post.

Recipe:
Swirl Stroke Caps & A Typeface stamp sets
Elemental & Superhero Level 2 papers
Kraft, White Daisy, Cranberry & Moonstruck cardstock
Black, Moonstruck & Bamboo ink
Black marker
Black ribbon
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title block, arrow, eggs
Cricut Artiste cartridge: stop sign
Pattern: Let's Scrap 3-31-10
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Take 5 challenge (I used 5 die-cut eggs on my layout for my 5 of the same thing)

2 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Glad you got your Angry Birds page scrapped, before you lost your angry birds! :). Great page!

Brandi said...

I know how you feel, I made Minnion and Minnie Mouse invites and they are floating around the scrap area and the little ones keep trying to look at them, but I pull them back for the layouts, hopefully it will not be to long until I get them scrapped! The reds work fine together! Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges! :) Brandi from crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca