Friday, May 30, 2014

Remember When Layout

The last of my pictures from our second trip to the Natural History Museum in 2012. I used a Page Maps 5 photo sketch but managed to sneak in two more tiny photos by adding them to the stamped filmstrip pieces. I also went for a mostly black color scheme with just a little bit of kraft and white. I was so tempted to add in other colors, but I'm glad I didn't because I like the way it turned out!
Recipe:
Flight of the Arrows, Take Note & Cherish the Day stamp sets
Spellbound Level 2 papers (polkadots)
Stripe & Grid paper (KI Memories)
Kraft, Whisper & White Daisy cardstock
Black & Desert Sand ink
Cabana Titles stickers (CM)
White ric-rac (Wrights)
Star punch
CM Curvy cutter
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: ticket
Pattern: Page Maps September 2013 Double Page sketch
Challenges: Clear It Out use lots of black & stickers (3 title stickers); Frosted Designs use stars & stripes, 1 2 3 Get Scrappy top row (my rectangle pieces are the strips of Patterned paper and cardstock)

6 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Great job on all the challenges! Love the look of this.

sue said...

Awesome 2-page layout!! Great balance! Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

Katherine Clayton said...

What a GREAT layout! Love the color combo you used . . . it workd perfect with our "black" challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge.n And you did a GREAT job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CIO . . . hope to see you again soon!

Kathy - CIO DT
UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

Lynne said...

Fabulous 2 page spread! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

Laura W said...

Perfect! I am always tempted to add more to my pages as well. When I get like that I just walk away and leave it for a bit. Usually I like the way it is too. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge. See you Tuesday for a new challenge :)

Joni Parker said...

I'm a big fan of neutrals so I absolutely love your layout!! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!