Thursday, May 28, 2015

Smile Lexi Layout

Leah Burgett from Sketch-n-Scrap challenged everyone to use 3 Project Life cards on a layout, and she also provided a sketch to follow. I don't have any Project Life cards, so I used CTMH's Picture My Life cards, and I was really pleased with how quickly this layout came together. I may be using more of these on future layouts! This is my second layout in a row that has pink on it. For a girl who never seems to scrap pink, I'm on a roll this week!

Recipe:
Hopscotch Level 2 papers and stickers
Buttercup, Flaxen, Sunset, Smoothie, Pixie & Glacier cardstock
Flaxen, Blush & Glacier ink
Smoothie marker
Hopscotch Picture My Life cards
Hopscotch Assortment flair
Flamingo & Aqua Dots
Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy: flowers, title
Cricut cartridge Wall Decor & More: butterfly
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap 46
Challenges: Leah Burgett & Sketch-n-Scrap 3 Project Life cards + sketch; Clear It Out girls and die-cuts or punches; Use Your Stuff flowers; Splitcoast Stampers colors of spring

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Cheryl this is precious! I love your layout and how you used the PL cards! Great job!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness - this page is gorgeous! I love the colors you used and all of your flower clusters. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week!
Lori - UYSDT