Thursday, June 4, 2015

Splendor Thank You Cards

I completed all my teacher cards yesterday (woohoo!) and am finishing up the support personnel cards today. I decided to make cards for my son's bus drivers who got him safely to and from school every day, plus I always thank the crossing guard who helps my other kids get across a busy street in front of the school. I started with a sketch from Retro Sketches, but I turned it upside down to create a little scene, and I made two variations of the same card. Can't decide which one I like more!

The bus driver card!

The crossing guard card!
Recipe:
School Rocks & Thank You stamp sets
Splendor Level 2 papers
Indian Corn Blue, Honey, Buttercup & White Daisy cardstock
Indian Corn Blue, Honey, Buttercup, Black, Cranberry, Topiary, Heavenly Blue & Bamboo ink
Honey, Black, Cranberry, Buttercup, Heavenly Blue & Bamboo markers
Silver Metallics marker
Black grosgrain ribbon
Woodgrain washi tape
3-D foam tape

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that crossing guard card! The little spotlight with the kids is perfect! Love the little waving girl! I have this set, I need to pull it out!