Saturday, April 2, 2016

Lego Castle Layout

For my latest layout, featuring pictures from the Lego exhibit at the Discovery Science Center, I drew inspiration from two expired challenges. Just because challenges are over, doesn't mean we can't be inspired by them, right? First, I used a great February sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. Then I was inspired by the Lasting Memories' "And the award goes to . . ." challenge. It helped me give a fun twist to my journaling!

Recipe:
Jennifer's Hand stamp set
Stardust Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Desert Sand, Topiary, Bamboo & Moonstruck cardstock
Topiary, Bamboo & Moonstruck ink
Moonstruck marker
Color-Ready Kraft Borders
Blue Enamel & Glitter Duos dots
Blue hemp (from my stash)
Royal Blue ric-rac (Craft Essentials)
Cricut Art Philosophy: crown
Cricut Dreams Come True cartridge: castle

2 comments:

Laura Creates said...

Such a great page, perfect little accents too! Thanks for sharing!
Laura
Stuck?! Sketches

Wendy said...

This is a wonderful layout! I am sorry you missed the challenge but I love the fact that you were still inspired. Thank you so much for sharing! Please stop by this month to be inspired by music!