Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Chargers Practice Layout

Any Chargers fans out there? My hubby comes from a family of die-hard Chargers fans, so he jumped at the chance to attend a practice down in San Diego. I'm not a big sports fan, but I did enjoy putting this page together. I used lots of Cricut cuts and a basic background to create the layout, and I even managed to get a little stamping in there. Go Chargers!
Recipe:
A Typeface & Journaling Jots stamp sets
Twitterpated Level 2 papers
Sky, Dutch Blue, Honey, Chocolate & White Daisy cardstock
Sky, Dutch Blue, Honey & Chocolate ink
Dutch Blue & Honey markers
White baby rick rack (Wrights)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: pennant
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: overlays, stars, football
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch16Apr3
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart's NSD challenge = create a scrapbook layout - easy!

4 comments:

Laurie Levorson said...

Great layout! The sports themed Cricut cuts add just the right embellishment. It looks like your family had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Lauren said...

Love this sporty, masculine layout! Sadly I am not familiar with your team as I am in New Zealand, but it looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H challenges.

Unknown said...

I love sports themed pages, great layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

Brandi said...

Love it! Chargers fan here too! Go Bolts! I love how you brought this together, amazing job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca