Saturday, May 14, 2016

Hollywood Layout

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! I got to scrapbook, so it counts as a great one for me! Here's my latest layout, featuring photos from a trip to Hollywood. My hubby took a ton of pictures, so I decided to put most of them in a couple of photo storage pages, book-ended by two single page layouts. I started this layout with a sketch from Sketches in Thyme, which I flip-flopped. I also used different size photos than the original, but I think you'll be able to tell it's the same sketch.
Recipe:
Basics Paper Fundamentals & Chalk It Up Level 2 papers
Color Me Silly paper (Basic Grey)
Sky, Black, Cranberry & White Daisy cardstock
Sky, Black & Cranberry ink
Black marker
Chalk It Up Assortment stickers
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title, film strip
Cricut Wall Decor and More cartridge: stars

6 comments:

Eli said...

Perfect combo of colors for this funny picks. Very nice page, Cheryl. Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme. Eli

Barbara Greenberg said...

Awesome layout, thanks for joining us at SIT

blbabe1234 said...

What a fun take on the sketch! Love the papers. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Sharon said...

Great pictures. A very colorful and fun page. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

Sara SCraps said...

Such a cute, fun layout! Love the film strips. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

Helen Pigott said...

Looks like you all had fun shopping!
Thank you for taking the time to join us at Sketches in Thyme!
~Helen~