Monday, June 6, 2016

ABC Album L & M Layouts

The ABC album I'm creating for my son's kindergarten teacher is chugging along; only 10 more layouts to finish by Thursday! Here are a couple more.

The L layout uses an older sketch from Stuck Sketches; since it featured lots of white space, it was easy to pare it down to fit my 8" x 8" format.


The M layout is a scraplift of this layout from Elizabeth, which is in turn a scraplift of this layout. And the love goes on! In the interests of privacy, I blurred out the teacher's name, but be assured she was great for my son.
Recipe:
Noted Backgrounds stamp set
Later Sk8r Level 2 papers
Cashmere, Pear, Outdoor Denim & White Daisy cardstock
Cashmere, Pear, Lagoon, Outdoor Denim & Whisper ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Lagoon ribbon
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title, pennant
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: apple, hearts
Cricut Artistry cartridge: arrow

No comments: