Sunday, July 3, 2016

Ice Cream Social Layout

I took a break from posting for a while, but I'm ready to start up again! This layout is not quite my usual style, but I really wanted to use the Paper Fundamentals pack that I had purchased from CTMH but never opened. Combined with this sketch from Scrapbook Challenges, it left me with a very geometric looking layout, so I added some curves and the arrow shape to soften the look.
Recipe:
A Chocolate Affair & It's Your Day stamp sets
Basics & Enchantment Paper Fundamentals
Cashmere, Saffron, Ruby, Sapphire, Fern, Cocoa & White Daisy cardstock
Cashmere, Creme Brulee, Ruby,  Sapphire, Fern, Cocoa & Black ink
Black marker
Red Enamel Gems
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: hearts
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: heart cut-out, title

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful page!! LOVE the papers and the sections you created with them!!

Lori said...

I love this page! Those papers are so pretty - pretty patterns and pretty colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us at SBC!

kate blue said...

great kit and great layout! Love seeing everybody (different generations) together making memories! Kate (SBC)