Saturday, October 15, 2016

Gratitude Layout

For this layout, I used one of my older sketches and played along with the October scraplift challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. Sharon challenged us to scraplift a card from the SCS gallery; I actually lifted elements from three separate cards! This card inspired me to do some coloring using my Shin Han markers, something I'm not very comfortable with, but I had fun experimenting anyway. This card inspired me to combine a larger title with a fancy font and a smaller subtitle with a plain font. And this card inspired me to add embossing, leaves, and ribbon to my layout.
Recipe:
November Word Puzzle, Recipe Box & Blessed Beyond Measure stamp sets
Pathfinding & Splendor Level 2 papers
Chocolate, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta, Sweet Leaf & Colonial White cardstock
Chocolate & Goldrush ink
Autumn Terracotta marker
Coffee marker (Zig)
Shin Han Twin Touch markers
Chocolate grosgrain ribbon
Leaf punch (Family Treasures)
3-D foam tape
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: leafy flourish, frame
Pattern: EMS Sketch challenge 9
Challenges: Lasting Memories elements of nature challenge - harvest fruits, leaves

5 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Wonderful layout with all the different inspiration pieces, so glad you joined us at lasting memories

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous Thanksgiving layout!!

Sandy Ross said...

I love your embellishing...perfect for your Thanksgiving layout! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories.

Lori said...

Beautiful layout! Love the colors on this one. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

Lauren said...

Love your layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!