Saturday, June 3, 2017

Up a Lazy River Layout

I'm back! It's been two months since I posted a layout, but hopefully the mojo will continue flowing and I will have lots to share this month. I'm starting scrapping my London vacation today, but first here's a Yosemite layout that I finished up this morning. The pictures aren't the best, but I had fun scraplifting this layout from Trish at Splitcoast Stampers. The way the frames were laid out really caught my eye, so I tried to duplicate that, along with the circle and the photo placement. Thanks for the inspiration, Trish!
Recipe:
Back Country Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Outdoor Denim, Barn Red & Whisper cardstock
Outdoor Denim & Olive ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Marine Blue Shin Han Twin Touch marker
Outdoor Denim & Olive craft buttons
Olive & White embroidery floss
Cricut Artistry cartridge: title
Challenges: The Studio Challenges recipe - I managed to include hand sewing, fussy cutting (the trees), frames, and buttons


1 comment:

Rachel said...

gorgeous layout, thank you for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges.