Tuesday, May 1, 2018

1st Grade Open House

Since I wasn't being inspired by my London trip photos, I decided to switch gears and try some school pictures. These are from when my son was in 1st grade, and he's now in 7th, so you can see I'm a trifle behind! There's no journaling on the layout because I will be slipping a photo storage page between the two pages and there's a journaling card on there.
Recipe:
Classmate Alphabet stamp set
Afraid to Sink and Sparkle & Shine patterned papers (Bella Blvd)
Honey, Fern, Pacifica & Blush cardstock
Honey, Fern, Pacifica & Desert Sand ink
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: ruler, frame, stars
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 18
Challenges: Lasting Memories stars challenge

6 comments:

Lori said...

This is such a fun school layout! I still have quite a few school layouts to make and all of my kids are now out of high school...Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! - Lori DT

JenniferE said...

Cute pages! Love the pps and love the owl! I think we are all behind in scrapping!

denise said...

I love the way you used the stars on your layout1 Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Deanna said...

Great 2-page design and love your pretty mix of papers! Great work with the stars and thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Sandy Ross said...

Awesome double school page. Love the design and how you used the stars. Glad to see you back playing along. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

Natalie Dill said...

Great layout! Love that star paper! thanks for playing at LM!